Origin Spotlight - On The House: Mass Effect 2

by Straatford87

Original Post

Origin Spotlight - On The House: Mass Effect 2

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Origin Spotlight is a series aimed at highlighting functions and news related to the Origin client. You can also check out our previous installments of Origin Spotlight.

980_337638953.jpg

Hello everyone,

We are more than excited to share our latest On The House game with you.. Mass Effect 2!

You can currently pick up the game for free via our On The House promotion. And with the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda on March 21st, this is the perfect time to either catch up or introduce yourself to the world of Mass Effect.

The galaxy is in danger, Commander.. will you be the one to save it?

What are your favorite Mass Effect 2 memories? Or is this your first playthrough? We would love to hear from you!

Message 1 of 75 (2,231 Views)

Betreff: Origin Spotlight - On The House: Mass Effect 2

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

thank you EA to spend this game.

i´m a bit confused because i have that game in my libary already, could get the OnHouse-Version also and now there are 2 Items of the same editions here.

For people which bought the Standard-Editon of Mass Effect 2 it would be nicer to get the Deluxe-Edition instead the Standard 2 times.

However, Thank you much again.

Message 2 of 75 (2,191 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Hamue75

It is indeed the Standard version of the game. If you now have two copies then you can right-click one of them, and select Hide.

I hope you will enjoy playing the game again Standard smile

Message 3 of 75 (2,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It keeps asking me for a product code... I have the Game on the XB360 And loved it. now it's on the house for Origin but can't play due to a product code not showing up... Any advice? 

Message 4 of 75 (2,119 Views)

Re: Origin Spotlight - On The House: Mass Effect 2

★★★ Newbie

I am not able to add this game or any game to the library currently. Getting the error below.

Whoops!
An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #FAILED_CHECKOUT_QUOTE]

Message 5 of 75 (2,109 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I would like to know if origin will make Battlefield 4 to be on the house once Sick

Message 6 of 75 (2,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here !!!

Message 7 of 75 (2,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@COBRAECKS

Hi there,

The game is for free so you will not be needing a product code. Are you sure that you picked up the game via the On The House offer?

GetItNow.PNG

If you still need a product code for any reason, then right-click Mass Effect 2 from within your game library and select Game Properties to view your code.

@rovnAbi

Can you try the following link once more:

https://www.origin.com/store/free-games/on-the-house

If the error message remains then please clear both the browser cache, and the Origin cache.

@folkoLTDM

Hi there!

Well, it might happen somewhere in the future as we've already had Battlefield 3 On The House as well. However, I cannot share any concrete plans at the moment - I will however be sure to forward your vote!

@DomJorgeJr

Could you clarify the exact issue that you are experiencing?

Message 8 of 75 (2,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have performed all of these procedures and the error continues to occur! Any more ideas?
Message 9 of 75 (2,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My friend... It does not work !!! Any new solutions ?

Message 10 of 75 (2,034 Views)