Re: Origin Log on Pop up does not load/cannot log in

by JohnBrownRR

Original Post

Origin Log on Pop up does not load/cannot log in

★ Novice

For the last three days I haven't been able to even attempt to log onto the Origin game client to play BF1.  I have no antivirus, or firewall active.  I can log onto the origin website no problem, but when I try to play a game...the origin log on pop up come up but never loads, it is just a blank popup. I have tried everything that I have seen online so far and no luck.  It is really frustrating to not be able to play games that I paid my hard earned money for.

Message 1 of 6 (315 Views)

Community Manager

@JohnBrownRR

Can you please try the steps posted at the following link by @DarkAmaranth1966 :

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Origin-Client-Login-Screen-Blank/m-p/5573721#M221114

Do let us know how you get on, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (290 Views)

★ Novice

I factory reset my computer last night...I no longer have the issue

Message 3 of 6 (287 Views)

Community Manager

@JohnBrownRR

Glad your issue is resolved, sad you had to go to that extreme though.

barry.png
Message 4 of 6 (280 Views)

★ Novice

well it worked yesterday...all day long.  I haven't installed anything or made any changes...today I try to play BF1...same issue, blank login popup

Message 5 of 6 (266 Views)

Community Manager

@JohnBrownRR

Particularly with a recent OS reinstall, it is worthwhile running Windows Update to make sure you have all available important updates installed. You may need to check for and install these important updates several times until no more are available.

Once that is done, check the previous link in this thread for more steps and if all of those do not help then the following procedure is advised:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/My-origin-only-shows-up-blank-for-a-couple-seconds-then-just/m-p/576...

barry.png
Message 6 of 6 (260 Views)