Origin - General Discussion

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Origin - General Discussion

Hero (Retired)

@ivrognard all we'll be there... they rest in peace...

@Straatford87 I'm waiting/looking for MassEffectAndromeda, but I need to upgrade my video card and it's very expensive for me...

Message 61 of 168 (538 Views)

@DarkBanishing

Note: had to remove your Duke Nukem picture due to the scarcely clad females on the picture. But yeah, great games and good memories Standard smile

Awww... But it's Duke Nukem... Can't  he get away with it? Wink

@Straatford87

PS: Sorry, it didn't cross my mind when I put the picture on this thread. Embarrassed

Message 62 of 168 (534 Views)

Hero (Retired)

EA_Tom написано:

@MADrag0n @ivrognard @yahel_1 @Vanya-traveller7 @DarkBanishing

So let's hope that 2017 will be a good year. What are you all looking forward to in terms of gaming? Standard smile

@Straatford87

I hope to see Syberia 3. The game of my childhood.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 63 of 168 (523 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

Saw that as well - curious that they passed away so soon after each other. I thought it was nice that the mother actually said, just before she passed (according from what I've read), that she wanted to be with her daughter again.

@MADrag0n

Yes - can't wait for Andromeda! Especially since it's a new start to the series so hopefully it will be just as great of an adventure.

Upgrading GPU is sadly always an expensive endeavor (but worth it, once you can see those games in their full and intended glory).

@DarkBanishing

I have a soft spot for Duke Nukem so I almost let him get away with it.. Wink - don't worry about it though, as it was clear to me that you just wanted to share something about the game.

@Retro-Pathfinder

I had not heard about that game yet, but it actually looks right up my alley! My curiosity has definitely been piqued.

Message 64 of 168 (514 Views)

@Straatford87

Have you seen "Rogue One" yet? Made me wanting to watch episode 4 again, this made me wanting to watch episode 5 again, this made me wanting to watch episode 6 again, but this didn't want me to watch episode 7 again. Large smile Wink

Message 65 of 168 (511 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Retro-Pathfinder Benoit Sokal's Syberia. The series had, maybe, the most captivating stories that graced a game ever. The people that Kate meets, the scenery, the music...All proof that you do not need a monstrous budget to create a memorable game. Now, i really feel like replaying those two games. Plus, it seems fitting, being in winter. Standard smile

What i am looking forward....Tough question. Mass Effect Andromeda (hoping that will be more than i've seen so far), Torment: Tides of Numenera, Divinity: Original Sin 2, the new Final Fantasy ports on PC, Tales of Berseria, Urban Empire, Disgaea 2, Nier: Automata, Atelier Sophie, Atelier Firis, Double Dragon IV (can't forget being a kid and playing those at the Arcade Halls). There are more, but those are the ones that i would actually like to play.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 66 of 168 (498 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@DarkBanishing

I've got same feeling. I like to watch the chemistry between Han and Leia.

@ivrognard

Playing Syberia through GOG. It's good when you can respect the classic. Standard smile

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 67 of 168 (484 Views)

EA DICE Team

Forgot to mention my own hypes for 2017!

Andromeda, Yooka-Laylee, Torment: Tides of Numenera, and Divinity: Original Sin 2.

I would like to add that however hard it is, I make sure that I don't play the games in their pre-release status. I don't want to get spoiled and have my interested waned before the actual release of the games. I want to get the full experience when the time comes Standard smile

@DarkBanishing

I am embarrassed to say that I haven't...

I was planning to see it when I visit my family in the Netherlands during new year's. I however have been heavily hyped by what I've been hearing around me though, and I am also trying super hard to not bump into any spoilers anywhere.. Oops

@ivrognard

I've been playing Divinity: Origin Sin [enhanced edition] co-op with my wife (just the two of us, both with lone wolf talent). Man, what an amazing game! It totally passed me by until recently. We are still somewhere in the beginning of the game but I'm already looking forward to Divinity 2.

Because I've always been a huge fan of the Baldur's Gate and related series, I'm also really looking forward to the new Torment. It looks absolutely amazing. I recently picked up the BG1, 2 enhanced editions + soundtrack. Great memories and lovely to listen to.

Message 68 of 168 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Straatford87

No spoilers from me exept that scene where ******************** was going to ********************* in ******************* and met *************************... Large smile

PS: Played the first and second game of the divine divinity series back in 2002 and 2004. Larian is from Gent in Belgium. For me, something to be proud of! Large smile

@Retro-Pathfinder

Yes, it's funny in a sort of ways. "What I wouldn't do for that princess!" Wink

Message 69 of 168 (484 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DarkBanishing

Oh noes - you just ruined the whole movie for me! Large smile

I did not know that Larian was from Belgium. More kudos to you guys then!

Message 70 of 168 (480 Views)