Origin - General Discussion

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Origin - General Discussion

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

My friends @ivrognard, @DarkBanishing i play only FPS games, the only game of another kind that it will played by me be, is  DragonAge:Inqusition because @Straatford87 it made me curious.Large smile

But you can add me as a friend if you have Star Wars:Battlefront(rank 93 +), Battlefield 1(rank 56) and Titanfall 2.(rank 39 after 30 hours of play):eahigh_file:

In Titanfall 1 my nickname is colored in orange (i have maximum Rank and and 1,300 hours of play) in Titanfall 2 it's the same(orange).So to be competitive is my life,with a specification, can recognize when someone is better than meWink.This means being honest/fair play,this is me.Standard smile

Retired champion.
Message 41 of 168 (407 Views)

@yahel_1

I would love to play Star Wars Battlefront with you yahel. Witch level do you have? Do you play ultimate or standard (but I think I already know the answer to this one, not Wink)

Message 42 of 168 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DarkBanishing  i have Rank 94 and what do you think?  and I made rank 94 from rank 90 in 4 hours(when launched Rogue One Scarif-DLC) ,what do you think? mate!!Standard smile

Retired champion.
Message 43 of 168 (389 Views)

@yahel_1

I'm rank 92, you win! And yes, I'm impressed. Cool

Message 44 of 168 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DarkBanishing  just play for pleasure, but at the same time, I want to be in top 3,I do not succeed every time, but i:eahigh_file: persevering

Retired champion.
Message 45 of 168 (376 Views)

@yahel_1

I'm not that good I fear, but I get around. Embarrassed

Message 46 of 168 (370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DarkBanishing It does not matter to be good,mate Raised eyebrow what matters is you feel good when you play your game, you break everything and be fairplay,it is just a game and his destiny is to feel good(perhaps more so than) and nothing else my friendStandard smileAngelFingers crossedThumbs up

Retired champion.
Message 47 of 168 (360 Views)

[ Edited ]

@yahel_1

Time to team up! I've sent you a friendship request. It would be an honor to fight the evil sith at your side.  Large smile:eahigh_file:

But for now, this grey jedi needs his sleep... Wink

See you next time.

Message 48 of 168 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DarkBanishing I can not wait to play now together my friend, but to pass the holidays,because I have a family, children, i'm old unlike you mate Standard smile

I think you do not expect :eahigh_file:

I give you Accept

Retired champion.
Message 49 of 168 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]

@yahel_1

I have children too, so perhaps we are both still young... Large smile Wink

PS: You are as young as you feel you are. My mental age can be around 12. Tongue outWink

Oh yes, I do feel young sometimes, especially when I game or play magic the gathering (card game), I'm a gamer and always shall be one ultill the day I day (I hope God made it possible to game in heaven Party hat)

Message 50 of 168 (332 Views)