Re: Old Origin/Battlelog account linked to my Xbox Live account's email was deleted.

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Old Origin/Battlelog account linked to my Xbox Live account's email was deleted.

★ Novice

So a few years ago I must've made a Battlelog/Origin account for BFBC1 or BFBC2 (On the Xbox 360) and linked it to my Xbox Live account that I still use. Since then the E-mail account I used for this was deleted (by me) since I wanted a new one. Now I'm back on BF4 on Xbox, and battlelog in-game says that my account is linked to my old battlelog and it say's that I can sign in on battlelog with an email address that doesn't even exist anymore. I can not sign in to battelog/origin with this account as I do not know the password, and it fails anyways since the email is no longer valid. So I can't reset anything or remove anything. All I really want is for my Xbox Live account to be un-linked from my old Battlelog that I don't want and no longer use (MarlinShooter9) to the Battlelog I use now (Have BF3 Premium with as well) (NickVenix). This would be easy if the email tied to the old one still existed. But really though, why can't origin/battlelog detect that this is no longer a valid email address? I mean all the 'reset password; emails I've had sent aren't going through.

I am fully aware of how specific and odd this issue is, if there is another department where I can go with this, I will gladly go there to get this issue resolved.

Message 1 of 6 (6,727 Views)

Re: Old Origin/Battlelog account linked to my Xbox Live account's email was deleted.

★ Novice

similar problem mine says to log onto battle log with old email which was my parents. i changed my gamertags email to mine and i no longer have access to their account and don't know the password. and password they told me dont work so idk what to do about it....

Message 2 of 6 (6,604 Views)

Community Manager

That sounds pretty much like you would need the assistance of a Game Advisor. They should be able to get you back into your account or change account details for you. Unfortunately, due to account security and privacy policies we are not able to assist you with these kind of issues in a public forum.

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
3 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
4 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions" again.
5 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
6 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country or time of day.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 6 (6,585 Views)

Re: Old Origin/Battlelog account linked to my Xbox Live account's email was dele

★★★ Newbie
My email is still deleted what if u could remember ur password will it still work
Message 4 of 6 (2,729 Views)

Re: Old Origin/Battlelog account linked to my Xbox Live account's email was dele

★★★ Newbie

ive had this issue all day i supplied them with my info, and they outsourced me to a call center, not to mention i waited for 2 hours to chat. i am highly dissapointed with their lack of service

Message 5 of 6 (2,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I went to ea support and they fixed it immediatly
Message 6 of 6 (2,165 Views)