Oirign account banned

by llEpIcBaNaNAll

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Oirign account banned

★★★ Novice

A week ago I tried to use a fake credit card to be able to use the 7 days free origin acces promotion and this because I don't have a credit card and because I didn't know that my action will result I my account being banned.I sent a email to the ea support and they said:

"The action pertains to the following violation:

Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items

After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we found that your account was actioned correctly and will not remove this sanction from your account."

This is a permanent ban or only suspended temporarily ? And if it is permanent is there a way for me to get my account unbanned ? 

Message 1 of 3 (316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Oirign account banned

@llEpIcBaNaNAll

@llEpIcBaNaNAll wrote:

This is a permanent ban or only suspended temporarily ? And if it is permanent is there a way for me to get my account unbanned ? 

I am afraid it is a permanent ban. If you didn't get a notification that the ban is temporally it is a permanent ban. The email you received makes clear that EA is not willing to unban your account in the future.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (322 Views)

All Replies

@llEpIcBaNaNAll

@llEpIcBaNaNAll wrote:

I am afraid it is a permanent ban. If you didn't get a notification that the ban is temporally it is a permanent ban. The email you received makes clear that EA is not willing to unban your account in the future.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (323 Views)

★★★ Novice

I want to know from an EA COMMUNITY MANAGER an email that i use to ask if my account is permanently banned or if I can get unbanned as a one-time gesture of good will.

Message 3 of 3 (295 Views)