[Origin] Account compromised

by NKPG-YOLOF

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Origin] Account compromised

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi, 

My friend's origin and battlelog account has hacked and we can't find a way for him to get support? Everywhere we try he has to login, but since his account is hacked(changed password) he cant login. 

What should he do? please help!

Best regards

Message 15 of 509 (19,757 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked account

Hero

You need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

If you can't get on there without logging in, make a new account to explain the situation with the other one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 16 of 509 (17,651 Views)

Re: Origin account stolen

★★ Apprentice

Try to contact EA Chat Support againw ith your case ID, & to get your account back, you will need some proof of purchase of any game registered in your account, in case you have forgotten your Date of Birth, and also you need to answer the Security Question to verify your ownership of your account, Once you have done this, then they will be able to locate your account and reset the email and password to whatever you want..........

View in thread

Message 18 of 509 (17,644 Views)

Re: My origin account has been compromised, and they've changed my account email.

★★★ Newbie

I just got my account back, use the Live Support found here

'STEP 1 : What type of issue are you having?'

Product: Select anything (like Battlefield 3)

Category: Account/Registration

Platform: PC

'STEP 2 : Choose a contact method'

Click the 'Live Chat' button.

You'll need to wait between 5 - 20 minutes until you get through, use this time to check your E-Mail for an E-Mail of which you received when making a purchase. It would be an E-Mail from orders@origin-store.com

From that E-Mail you will need to provide your Order Number & Unlock Code

You may also be asked for the following:

Previous E-Mail (The one you used before your account was hacked.)

Origins ID (Though I wasn't entirely sure what mine was but that was okay)

DoB

Security Question

And lastly, the new E-Mail address that you wish to assign to your account, which cannot be an existing registered E-Mail address (so apparently not the one you used to sign up in order to seek support).

Then they'll send a Password Reset to your new E-Mail of which you'll need to comfirm you received and can now access your account.

Just follow the instructions above so everyone involved can get through this quickly.

View in thread

Message 82 of 509 (4,275 Views)

All Replies

My Origin account is stolen!

★★★ Newbie

I have an email letter from Origin.

"E-mail address changed successfully. Make sure that you enter a new address, when will the next time be included in Origin.

If you did not request a change of address, or if you have reason to believe that your account has been compromised, contact the support service of Origin, to immediately get help.

With gratitude, the command
Origin"

I dont change email on Origin, my account is stolen by somebody/

I create extra account to talk about that on Live Chat, but I cant talk with them, because its disabled. 

What I can do in this situation? 

Message 1 of 509 (19,680 Views)

Re: My Origin account is stolen!

Hero

What browser are you using ? I sometimes have trouble having the live chat show up on certain ones. It almost always works with FF. Also make sure to select US as the country and fill out a platform/product/category (even if it doesn't exactly apply to your issue)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 509 (19,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie
good afternoon help I can not come into the account I from Ukraine I didn't change the mail box in ORIGIN but received the notice of its change help I can not come not into one game
Message 3 of 509 (19,648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

help me please

Message 4 of 509 (19,645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

write please the address on which it is possible to address

Message 5 of 509 (19,644 Views)

stealing origin account

★★★ Newbie

Good day,

first of all sorry for my spelling and not good language, but english is not my native language 

30 july i have got a lette where i was told that my account has changed  email addres from shizik001@rambler.ru. then to get support i had to register another account to than email, but support never works, so ihave decided to ask here what: should i do to controll my accounr agan?

Message 6 of 509 (19,584 Views)

The stolen account

★★★ Newbie

the account Origin is cracked  , support doesn't answer, what to me to do?

Message 7 of 509 (19,576 Views)

Hacked

★★★ Newbie

Today,when i checked my mail,there was a letter from origin,that my account email was changed,but i did'nt do that.Someone hacked me and i don't know what to do.I hope you can help me. 

Message 8 of 509 (19,575 Views)

Steal account

★★★ Newbie

my brother's account was stolen. help to bring it back

Message 9 of 509 (19,587 Views)