McDonalds $10 EA Sports Promo code

by gjuli98xx

Original Post

Re: McDonald's $10 EA Sports Promo code

★★★ Novice

As far as we are aware, the two responsible teams have been in contact in the past and recently. In fact, the line with McDonald's email address from above was the exact message we were given after they've agreed on a prize exchange. Could you please try contacting McDonalds again and let us know about their response?

Thank you.

Its been a week and still no response from the first email. I sent another out the 4th and also no response. 

Message 101 of 107 (587 Views)

★★★ Novice

As has already been stated: The code being used has expired. Please contact MacDonalds at [edit: email address removed] to receive a new prize in place of this code. Thank you.

As I keep on saying it has now been 21 days since I first contacted them with no response this is getting ridiculous. 

Message 102 of 107 (533 Views)

★★★ Novice

I take that back they did finally reply to my email. With another dang code.

"

Here is your replacement code. Please remember that the code is not good for PS4 and XBOX ONE."

So what am I to do?

Message 103 of 107 (529 Views)

★★★ Novice

@eadennis wrote:

@jenberry1121 wrote:

Have contacted them before and still trying the to with no answer. Since this is a screw up and lack of communication between your two companies shouldn't you be the one contacting them to get the issue that is affecting a lot of your customers resolved? 

As far as we are aware, the two responsible teams have been in contact in the past and recently. In fact, the line with McDonald's email address from above was the exact message we were given after they've agreed on a prize exchange. Could you please try contacting McDonalds again and let us know about their response?

Thank you.

all they did was send another code. said it cant be used on xbox one or PS4 games.

Message 104 of 107 (528 Views)

Re: McDonalds $10 EA Sports Promo code

★★★ Newbie

No, they can't stack like that. You could give me one tho. Standard smile

Message 105 of 107 (470 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue have been for a while now...

Message 106 of 107 (386 Views)

★★★ Novice
Your just now coming out with this when your code was said to expire back in october?
Message 107 of 107 (382 Views)