INVOICE FAILED

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Re: INVOICE FAILED

★★ Novice

Yeah, I've tried multiple cards, multiple browsers (including the actual client ofc), multiple times.

This seems to be on EA's end, not unlikely tied up with the updates/changes to the origin store.

So I've just recently been trying to give EA the benefit of a doubt what with some of the positive policy changes lately, and haven't really paid attention before. Is it common for an issue like this to remain unadressed for several days? Can we expect any type of information from EA that they are aware of the problem, or do they not roll that way?

Because I'm just sayin' in case anyone from EA reads this that since you seem to have been making an effort with your public relations lately, a forum post or notification or something saying "We are aware of the issue" would be going a very long way for very little effort. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 20 of 810 (3,344 Views)

★ Novice

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I have been there for two days trying... over 20+ attempts failed. Sometimes I even get that they can't verify this credit card without even leaving the billing info screen.

Seriously, we WANT to give you money and you DON'T want it? Free games then :P

Message 21 of 810 (2,777 Views)

★★★★ Novice

iam happy that iam not the onlyone with this error. but its sad that there is solution for this. EA this is your money!!! Fix this. cant buy anything

Message 22 of 810 (2,775 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm beginning to think it's a problem connected to debit cards. Unfortunately, i do not have any credit card...

Message 23 of 810 (2,762 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same with CC

Message 24 of 810 (2,729 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, I've tried Visa and Mastercard, both credit cards. And we can safely assume that we are all customers a variety of different banks from around the world.

Message 25 of 810 (2,724 Views)

★ Novice

Same Problem here. Tried multiple times and quadruple checked my card info, no dice.

Message 26 of 810 (2,678 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is really a credit or debit card problem, i had the same problem yesterday, but today i tried with paypal and everything worked perfectly.

Message 27 of 810 (2,666 Views)

★ Apprentice

It happens with paypal as well, about 75% of my tries were through paypal.

Message 28 of 810 (2,633 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It seems that EA probably doesnt care about the small minority of us with this problem...

Message 29 of 810 (2,587 Views)