Re: I wish to change my email address

by fumitol

Original Post

I wish to change my email address

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, I've recently had a problem where my hotmail account has been hacked and I've had to delete the email and make a new one. Although my problem is, I can't seem to change my email address on Origin from the old hacked address -> [pie_live@hotmail.co.uk] and change it to my new one -> [ skyloperlpr@hotmail.co.uk ]

I have tried looking at forums but when I have been told to change it on the Starwars Old Repulbic site, I never recieve a comfirm email to change my email.

Also, I have purchace Dead Space 3 preorder - which is why I need my address changing, inorder for me to recieve the activation code as I assume it goes though email.

So, I need my email changing from my DEACTIVATED hotmail address [[[ pie_live@hotmail.co.uk ]]] and change it to my NEW address {{{ skyloperlpr@hotmail.co.uk }}}

Thank you for your time,

Laura :robothappy:

Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Re: I wish to change my email address

★ Guide

Hello kiayame,

First, please remove your email address' as this is a public forum and anyone can see it. Confusedmileyhappy:

For account changes, such as changing your email or removing your account, please see below for a step by step guide that will assist you:

Step 1: Go to Contact-us
Step 2: Go to the bottom right of the page and change country to United States this will now refresh the page then continue the steps.
Step 3: In Product type; Origin
Step 4: In Category select; Account / Registration
Step 5: In Platform select; PC
Step 6: Press Live Chat
Step 7: Wait to speak to an Advisor

Please mark this as solved if I have solved your question.

Cheers,
Dan

Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)