Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I forgot my answer on security question

by EverCare

Original Post

I forgot my answer on security question

★★★★ Novice

Hi!

I want to change my nickname on Origin. Then origin ask me to answer on security question but now I forgot the answer... 

How can i now change/reset secuirty question? Of course i remember password to my account so i can login to the origin but i can't change my sec question. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (1,465 Views)

Re: I forgot my answer on security question

★★★★ Novice

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 4 (1,296 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I need help with this too.

Message 3 of 4 (167 Views)

Hello

If you want to change your password/security question.
Go to www.origin.com and Login. Go to My Account=>Security=>Account Security and Edit. If you do not remember your secret answer, you can contact EA support:

1) Go to http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/  .2) Select a game or product and select your platforms (Mac or PC). 3)Select a Topic (Some topics do not support the option "Live Chat". If you select "Account Management" option "Live Chat" will be available. If you select a "Account Security" option "Live Chat" will not be available). Also, I advise you prepare all information about your Account.   Other methods to contact EA support.

Please don't forget to press on "XP" button if my post helped you. If my post solved your problem please press on "Accept As Solution"  I don't work at EA.  Thank you for using AnswerHQ! 

Message 4 of 4 (152 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

Origin Information and Guidelines

Check out Origin's rules and guidelines. It's everything you need to know in one place.

View more on EA Help