Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I cant open Origin!!!!!

by damonz777

ORIGINAL POST

I cant open Origin!!!!!

★★ Newbie

I just recently bought simcity 5 and i went to download it on origin but i cannot open origin, all it says is 'origin has stopped working' and then closses, i do not know what to do and this problem is very frustrating considering i just bought a 60$ game i cant even play. I have tried to restart my computer , un install/ reinstall the program and have had no success please help i would really like to play my game, and if there is no solution i would like a refund to buy the game somewhere else so i can actually play my 60$ game

Message 1 of 2 (283 Views)

Re: I cant open Origin!!!!!

★★★★ Newbie

I also bought SimCity 5 for PC digital download.  I have windows 8.  Origin will not work, I have tried everything I can think of.  Permissions, admin rights, fresh downloads and restarts, clearing caches.  Nothing works.  I get the message, "An unknown error has occurred, please restart origin and try again."  I can enter my ID and password, but as soon as I click login, it gives the error....  I give up, and I want a refund.  EA is a huge failure on this front.

Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to protect your information.

View more on EA Help

We can help with payment errors, refunds, and order questions.

Contact us on EA Help