Re: I can`t buy BF4 and BF4 Premium

by zippymike

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can`t buy BF4 and BF4 Premium

★★★★★ Newbie

Ican`t buy it!when i pre-order BF I fill all gaps in credit card and pay but after this nothing happens=/ and from my card disapear 2$ help me...

P.S. sorry for my bad english

Message 1 of 11 (2,694 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert
If you cannot buy and $2 is transfer out,it is because they are doing a physical check

Cards carrying the Visa and MasterCard logo all require retailers to institute the $1-hold process and most also include debit cards. The charge is a preauthorization that provides a way for your credit card company to verify the card is valid before allowing you to use it when the amount of the full charge is not yet certain.

The $1.00 is temporary.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (2,759 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Only Customer support has the needed tools and permissions to deal with account related enquireries.
This unfortunately means people here on Answer HQ will not be able to help you directly and I can only advice to contact Customer Service/Game Advisors.

Contact a Game Advisor...

Here's how:
1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (2,706 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert
If you cannot buy and $2 is transfer out,it is because they are doing a physical check

Cards carrying the Visa and MasterCard logo all require retailers to institute the $1-hold process and most also include debit cards. The charge is a preauthorization that provides a way for your credit card company to verify the card is valid before allowing you to use it when the amount of the full charge is not yet certain.

The $1.00 is temporary.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM

Message 2 of 11 (2,760 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Does this mean you have in effect bought one copy per $1 charge? I thought it had glitched out when I bought my copy so pressed it again (got dumped back in the cart with BF4 still in it). The result - no confirmation emails at all but 2x $1.60NZ charge on my credit card. I want to ensure that I will not get multiple copies.

Message 3 of 11 (2,640 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Only Customer support has the needed tools and permissions to deal with account related enquireries.
This unfortunately means people here on Answer HQ will not be able to help you directly and I can only advice to contact Customer Service/Game Advisors.

Contact a Game Advisor...

Here's how:
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Message 4 of 11 (2,707 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply, but I've just this minute run into a wall with them too. Previously, a friendly Dice rep confirmed he can see I have the game allocated twice to my account, but EA customer support are unable to help unless I provide an order number, which cannot happen as it was never sent to me.

I am now in the situation where battlelog shows I have it, Origin does not, my credit card was charged a small amount twice and I have still not received any email correspondence relating to my order.

This is very frustrating. I want the game (which is looking iffy at the moment due to Origin being clueless to the fact I ordered it, unlike battlelog), but I defintitely do not want to pay for it twice. I have now talked to three separate EA advisors mostly repeating that they cannot really help much without an order number that I have no way of knowing.

I now find myself wishing that I'd never even tried to buy this.

Message 5 of 11 (2,617 Views)

★ Novice

Same for me when I buy BF4 deluxe edition it puts me back too the drop case at the begining when I want to pay it. I made this twice .I hope I will get BF4 when the game get out.( I didn't received a e-mail either...

Message 6 of 11 (2,520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

okay.... so heres the deal.. its a bug..... you have to make sure the "SAVE BILLING AND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION FOR FUTURE PAYMENTS" check box is checked before the transaction completes... if its left unchecked then it will not go through(yet you will still get that $1 or $2 charge to your account, which from what an advisor told me, should go away in 24 hours....

so again... check that save card info button when placing the order.. and then delete it after word if you like and it will go through, I was just dealing with this same problem!

Message 7 of 11 (2,483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

zippymike is right and it works Thanks!

Message 8 of 11 (2,468 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Does anyone know if doing another order this way will result in multiple charges upon release (i.e. full price charges per card authorisation that has occurred)?

Message 9 of 11 (2,446 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The $1.00 is temporary.
Just give it some time, the time depending on the accounts involved.

We here on the AHQ have no idea if your order went through, you'll need to contact Customer Service to find out Standard smile

Here's how:

Message 10 of 11 (2,403 Views)