I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

by Amigoozziga

Original Post

Re: I bought a game

★★ Novice

Its still showing me the status as processing after 2 weeks, there is no reply from their support and i can't even contact their support anymore to

ask for refund. Origin is the worst online service i have ever used. I want refund for my games and i never want to buy anything in origin again. 

And this issue should be more publicized. EA is screwing their customers and i don't see any tech or gaming publications covering this issue.

Message 791 of 1,240 (676 Views)

Re: I bought a game

★★★ Newbie

To be honest, I have given up - I went and purchased hard cop sims 4, so put losing the money on sims3 down to a bad experience which I will never repeat again.  There must be a fault with origin if after every time there is a forced update and it loses online games.

Message 792 of 1,240 (661 Views)

Re: I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I just bought The Sims3 Generation, Seasons and Roaring Heights expansion packs. I managed to download two of the successfully but the Roaring heights is not visible in "My Games" no matter what I do. Would appreciate some advice or help. Thank you.

Message 793 of 1,240 (545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is my game? Battlefied 4 Premium, been waiting for 2 days... God dammit

Message 794 of 1,240 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Oi

I just bought Battlefield 4 Premium.

I received the confirmation email.

My order history even says the order is complete and the game has been delivered.

But it sure as hell ain't there.

I went through all the basic time wasting solutions such as logging out.

I might as well put my head straight up my **bleep**.

My game isn't there, and I'm really displeased. If the game isn't there in 30 minutes (it's already been 90) I want a complete refund.

And on a side note, you should just give up on origin.

Message 795 of 1,240 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys

I got the same problem; BF4 Premium plus BattlePack Gold and Expansion Packs; +$40 worth.

So, after 4 hours its still not appearing; now, why does EA stick to Origin puzzles me...!

Message 796 of 1,240 (455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here. bought yesterday and still not show up in client.

Message 797 of 1,240 (441 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought Batlefield 3 Premium and Dragon Age Origins Digital Deluxe, but only appeared Dragon Age Origins Digital Deluxe in my games for download. What do I do?

Message 798 of 1,240 (437 Views)

★ Novice

I just bought Sims 3: Roaring Heights today, I reieved a confirmation, it is under my order history and it said takes 30 mins before it would display. I bought it around 11 am and it is now 2 pm.  What happened to the 30 minute wait?

I also tried refreshing my "All Games" tab and uninstalling then reinstalling Origin. Still no result.

Message 799 of 1,240 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here with my Dragon Age after recieving a gift code

Message 800 of 1,240 (510 Views)