I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

by Amigoozziga

Original Post

Re: I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

★★★ Newbie

My account has been locked in origin, 5x asked security question and I answered wrong, oh my account blocked, how do I unlock it

Message 661 of 1,240 (540 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Garchotron 

The game you bought was the 'Need for Speed Most Wanted Complete DLC Bundle' - to access that you need to own the 'Need for Speed Most Wanted' base game, which you don't appear to have.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 662 of 1,240 (535 Views)

@rodrigodurante

We cannot help you with this on the forums, however if you contact an EA Game Advisor, they will be able to assist you: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 663 of 1,240 (534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

I wanted to play some fifa 13 again, and downloaded origin again, to get acess to it. But when i got into "my games" it wasn't there. So i thought I just had just use my productcode to get it back, but when i enter the code it just say "the code is already in use", so what to do?

Message 664 of 1,240 (525 Views)

@Johnsson96 

The first thing to do is to check that you are logged in to the same account on which you purchased the games. Players often end up creating more than one account. Could this be the case for you? 

If you need help tracking down the other account or the game, please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game (or 'Origin')
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day. 

Thanks.

Message 665 of 1,240 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is for sure the same account, as I have only had one account.

I have already e-mailed the problem, but as it could be up to 12 days before an anwser I went on this forum, as I thought it could might be solved easy. 

Message 666 of 1,240 (517 Views)

@Johnsson96 

Using Live Chat would get you a quicker solution - if you have the game code handy you could give it to the agent and they might be able to track down the game. 

Message 667 of 1,240 (513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'll try that, thanks for your assistance Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 668 of 1,240 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought "The Sims 3" long ago and now it's gone from "My games". I have seven expansion packs and I wouldn't buy them for no reason or even without the main game. I'd like a new copy of  "The Sims 3" if that's possible, you can check everything.

Message 669 of 1,240 (451 Views)

Community Manager

@Sohkyo Do the expansions show up on your My Games list? If not, try logging into any other accounts that you have and see if it shows up there.

If the expansions are there, can you reinstall The Sims 3 from discs?

Of you're still having issues, contacting support is the way to go.

https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#contact

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 670 of 1,240 (647 Views)