I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

by Amigoozziga

Original Post

Re: I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

★★★ Newbie

Same thig but dosnt show on my start page for the sims 3

Message 571 of 1,240 (584 Views)

Re: I bought a game in history, NOT showing in game list to load??

★★ Novice

I bought Dragon Valley and Worlds Bundle for Sims 3 yesterday (never had problems before) it shows up in my order history as comfirmed and i had recieved the email confirmation but its still not showing in my game list to load?

i also already followed the steps with refreashing, logging in and out and uninstalling and re-installing Origin. My games are still not showing? please contact me, i do have the order number if you need. Thanks

Message 572 of 1,240 (570 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had Far Cry 3, AC III and AC 4 on it and now I don't see any of them. That's it for me. NO more EA games. I've had it.

Message 573 of 1,240 (542 Views)

★ Novice

my fiance recently bought the sims 3 dragon valley expansion, she registered it on thesims3.com website, yet it still does not show up in her origin account to download, she has tried to refresh her list through the client, yet nothing shows up, she has opened the sims 3 launcher and when she loads a game it comes up that it can download, and after a little while it says it's done downloading and installing yet there is nothing there, can someone please help?

Message 574 of 1,240 (536 Views)

doesnt work for me

★★★★★ Newbie

i bought 2 games today: battlefield bad company 2 vietnam (i have the original game) and i bought battledield 3 premium i now have vietnam but i cant seem to find my BF3 premium anywhere i uninstalled it and waited about 5 hours for it to show up and it did not work

Message 575 of 1,240 (527 Views)

★ Novice

I bought the same things. World Adventures and Generations from the bundle showed and I was able to download those, but not Dragons or any of the special things that came with it such as Celtic Lands, Adventurous Life, etc.

PLEASE HELP, ORIGIN AND EA!

Message 576 of 1,240 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@dravendraconus wrote:

my fiance recently bought the sims 3 dragon valley expansion, she registered it on thesims3.com website, yet it still does not show up in her origin account to download, she has tried to refresh her list through the client, yet nothing shows up, she has opened the sims 3 launcher and when she loads a game it comes up that it can download, and after a little while it says it's done downloading and installing yet there is nothing there, can someone please help?

@dravendraconus   dragon valley is a world which the code is redeemed on the sims 3 account and download from there it is not downloaded nor will it be in the origin my games tabs  as it is a store item in the sims 3 site also there will be no short cut icon or launcher icon for the world it will be found once download and installed in the main menu plus new game to select the world to start playing in  edit to add  you'll still play from whatever game you normally play from

FAQ store worlds and how they work http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/Guide-Sims-3-Store-Worlds/td-p/1589911

Message 577 of 1,240 (504 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@alepelstat wrote:

I bought the same things. World Adventures and Generations from the bundle showed and I was able to download those, but not Dragons or any of the special things that came with it such as Celtic Lands, Adventurous Life, etc.

PLEASE HELP, ORIGIN AND EA!

@alepelstat 

same for you for dragon valley and Celtic lands  and adventurous life  set as it is a store item in the sims 3 you redeem the codes on your the sims 3 account then download the items from your the sims3 account then install them  for dragon valley  also there will be no short cut icon or launcher icon for the world it will be found once download and installed in the main menu plus new game to select the world to start playing in  youll still play from whatever game you normally play from

edit to add FAQ on store worlds including common issues  http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/Guide-Sims-3-Store-Worlds/td-p/1589911

Message 578 of 1,240 (500 Views)

★ Novice

I can't, it won't let me. I tried entering the codes but it never worked. It just kept thinking for ages until I got fed up and closed the page. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly, but please help me more! I don't know what to do Frown

Message 579 of 1,240 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

hi there usually these are the steps to redeem the codes on the sims 3 account now if you redeemed the codes in origin that can give a invalid/used code message  if that happens then you need to contact CS to assist with that

edit to add this just in case your codes did take on the sims 3 site log into your purchase history there and see if the items are there to download and install

Follow these steps to redeem your code

1. Go to thesims3.com and log in with your account
  2. Go to your account page: https://store.thesims3.com/myAccount.html (site will ask for your password again) 
  3. Click on Redeem a Code 
  4. Enter the 16-letter code, accept the Policies and click on Redeem
  5. Go to your purchase history to download the world (make sure your game is updated to the newest version)

OR

1. Go to thesims3.com and log in with your account
  2. Go to the general redeem a code page: http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/generalredeem.html
  3. Enter the 16-letter code (this is not for 20-letter codes) and click on Submit
  4. Go to your purchase history to download the world (make sure your game is updated to the newest version)

just in case you need to contact CS here's how

if in the event you need to contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 580 of 1,240 (884 Views)