I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

by Amigoozziga

Original Post

Re: I bought a game

★★★ Novice

Cheers Nil! I figure it out as soon after I wrote the message! Thank you so much for the reply though! Have a great Weekend! :D 

Message 1161 of 1,240 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I bought simcity: cities of tomorrow and it does not appear in my games.  Can you help me ?I use the only account that I just signed up.

Message 1162 of 1,240 (497 Views)

Re: I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Kleppemann96 wrote:
Hi. Yes it was actualy om my brothers acount but the email is not similar som i can not get confused by that. However i will check Your other option

@scumbuss Ah I see, let me know how it went after you got in touch with us.

@KildareFaerlynn wrote:

Cheers Nil! I figure it out as soon after I wrote the message! Thank you so much for the reply though! Have a great Weekend! :D 

@KildareFaerlynn Thank you! Glad to hear that, happy gaming!

@twfx101 wrote:

Hi, I bought simcity: cities of tomorrow and it does not appear in my games.  Can you help me ?I use the only account that I just signed up.

@twfx101 Hi,

It sounds as if you just bought the Cities of Tomorrow expansion. You will also need the base game however. Did you purchase the SimCity game itself already?

If you haven't, you can do so in the store here: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/buy/simcity-2013-/mac-pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Cheers,

Nils

Message 1163 of 1,240 (493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I bought Battle field bad company 2 vietnam and its not showing did check purchase order everything fine cant get the game to show up in my games tab please help

Message 1164 of 1,240 (467 Views)

Community Manager

@Vlakvark206_ps4 Hi,

We recently changed how some expansions show up in the Origin Client. You can now find them in a different place, just right-click the respective game tile under "My Games" and choose "View Game Details".

Check out this thread here for a detailed visual guide: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Let us know if you still have any questions afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 1165 of 1,240 (457 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Ursula wrote:

Hi everyone,

We have an issue with purchases through Origin at the moment. Please take a look here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/IMPORTANT-Origin-purchases-not-appearing/m-p/60862/thread-id/1031

UPDATE: This issue has been resolved. Purchases should now be visible.

Omg, I already played the game and it disspaered, so mah purchase is verified............

Message 1166 of 1,240 (440 Views)

Re: why cant i download my game i just paid for ?

★★ Novice

I got "Dragon Age Inquisition" game and tried to load the game from CD with no lick in downloading it.  help

Message 1167 of 1,240 (426 Views)

Re: why cant i download my game i just paid for ?

★ Novice

Bought Battlefield 4 last night, my credit card gets charged and the charge goes through  but the game never shows up. origin says it has been delivered but nothing has shown up. tried clearing cache, uninstalling and reinstalling origin,  and reloading my games. nothing has worked. I cant even return the game because origin doesn't have the game guarantee on it. Plz respond as i am getting fed up with the *ty non-service of EA just repeating what doesnt work to solve the issue.

Message 1168 of 1,240 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I baught Battlefield And I wasn't Logged in and When i Reddeeemed the Key It didnt Download it just said Successfull then i logged in and retried and now it said Key already in use : (((PLIS HELP MEH :-(

Message 1169 of 1,240 (322 Views)

Community Manager

@Deathstalker3331 Keys can only be used once, it sounds like you it went in without issue. 

I can see a recently added game on your posting account, now you can log into the Origin client and start downloading. 

You should see a panel for the game in the My Games section of the Origin client, click this to get the ball rolling. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1170 of 1,240 (540 Views)