Reagrds

Message 100 of 120 (1,331 Views)

Re: How to delete Origin Account ?

★★★ Newbie

I want this account deleted. How?

Message 101 of 120 (3,161 Views)

Re: How to delete Origin Account ?

★★★★★ Expert

Hello everyone, I just want to inform you all that your accounts will not be deleted/closed, by posting in this thread.

To get them closed, please follow this steps here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-close-your-origin-account/ .

I will now close/lock this thread, as the question has been answered. If you have anymore questions, please open a new one and we will try to help you as best as we can.

Message 102 of 120 (3,161 Views)

Re: How to delete my Origin account?

★★★ Apprentice

Hi there,

I found an article on help.ea.com about how to close the Origin account, it says

To close your EA Account:

1. Browse to our Contact Us page and log in if you aren’t already logged in.
  2. Type ‘Origin’ into the Search field, and click the Origin logo when it appears.
  3. Select your platform.
  4. Select ‘Account Management’ from the drop-down menu. Type ‘close my account’ in the provided field.
  5. Click the ‘Chat Now’ button

link to the article - Click Here

Cheers,

BeryFPS

--------------------------

If my answer helped you, please press XP on the right corner of my reply, much appreciated!

Message 104 of 120 (32,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can some one please help me delete my origin account please

Message 105 of 120 (30,348 Views)

Community Manager

@daniayalashay Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot assist with this directly on the forums. As had already been posted earlier in the thread by BeryFPS, you will need to contact an EA Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This page here has more information about deactivating or deleting your account: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-close-your-origin-account/

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 106 of 120 (30,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA advisors are a waste of time. Been talking to them for over 6 bloody hours to get 2 of 3 accounts deleted only for them to say you need to contact use during the week witch I carnt as work 6 days a week only having Sundays off
Message 107 of 120 (11,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I will never by ea games ever because you canot play them in *ty origin every time it updates they die

Message 108 of 120 (10,851 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so I am deleting my account  and try and gat compensation because they are not honoring there contract.. do they care do they f

Message 109 of 120 (10,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Let me know how that goes because I've been getting directed to a page that doesn't exist when trying to delete my account from the live chat button. 

Message 110 of 120 (8,017 Views)