Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to delete Origin Account ?

by retroye

Accepted Solution

How to delete Origin Account ?

★ Newbie

There is a way that i can delete Origin account? thnx!

Message 1 of 102 (142,431 Views)

Re: How to delete Origin Account ?

Contact Customer Support 

They can be found here:

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the option so show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site:

Good Luck and Happy Simming

TrennliniePlease accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advise to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Probleme gehören ins Forum

Message 2 of 102 (141,762 Views)

Deleting my origin account

★★ Novice

how do I delete my origin account.  I tried using account settings, delete account on BSN but it says "cannot delete account at this time".  can you help me out?  thanks

Message 3 of 102 (141,681 Views)

Re: Deleting my origin account

★★★★★ Novice

Why would you want to delete it? If you're done with that Origin account (or Origin in general) just don't use it. That way if sometime down the road you change your mind you'll still have your account and all games associated with that account.

Message 4 of 102 (141,678 Views)

How can I delete my account from EA Help

★★ Novice

I want to delete my EA help account or Origin but I don't know how I need help Thank You

Message 5 of 102 (141,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Many reasons: I have multiple accounts because  my games will not work on one.

Message 6 of 102 (140,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 7 of 102 (139,920 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I want to delete my account too! The reason being I want to restart my simpsons tapped out game!
Message 8 of 102 (139,495 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I really want this account deleted that I am writing on deleted

Message 9 of 102 (136,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

actually NO

this has not been solved dip**bleep** admin

your so called CONTACT PAGE has no way to contact anyone all it does is lead to the generic help page,

Which has no information on how to delete the origin accounts.

If you dont give a **bleep** enough to  actually help the customers then just say so but don't jerk us around your stupid websites.

And for the troll who asked why we want to delete the accounts, because they have been hacked and my security answer was changed and if i'm not playing

anymore then i wish to have all account access DELETED.

Message 10 of 102 (125,961 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

For security purposes, it isn’t possible for players to delete/close an Origin (EA) account themselves. In order to delete an Origin (EA) Account, players will need to contact a Game Advisor. Choose your platform and proceed by clicking on the orange "Next" in the bottom right corner.

Please be aware that for security reasons, when you speak to a Game Advisor, you’ll be asked a number of questions to verify account ownership.

If you want to close your account because it has been compromised, please refer to the following article:

I think somebody  has hacked my Origin Account. What can I do now

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to protect your information.

View More