Re: How do I cancel ea sports season ticket?

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

How do I cancel ea sports season ticket?

★ Novice

I have been searching ea's help website for about an hour now and I can't find anything on how to cancel season ticket. I used it once right before madden 13 came out and now today I get charged $24 to renew it. I didn't even remember I had it. I never use it and I want to cancel it. I tried calling ea customer support and couldn't get through and I can't find a live chat or any other info. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (3,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i dont know what platform you purchased on but i had the same trouble and found out that you have to turn automatic renewal off in account managemnt --- services list on the playstation 3 platform. hope that helps

josh

Message 2 of 5 (3,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where do you toggle it ( season ticket subscription) off i can't find it?

Message 3 of 5 (2,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also bought a season ticket for fifa 13. What ea didn't mention is that I would be purchasing this ticket every season for the rest of my life. Nice smart work from the money grabbing ea team (like they need to rip me off any more). All I want to do is cancel it but those clever folk made it so difficult to cancel! If I had not bought fifa 14, I probably wouldn't have realised I was still purchasing a season ticket every year! Nice scheme ea. you've had me over. I am very dissapointed and won't be buying any if your products again
Message 4 of 5 (2,283 Views)

Community Manager

@californiaorang wrote:
I also bought a season ticket for fifa 13. What ea didn't mention is that I would be purchasing this ticket every season for the rest of my life. Nice smart work from the money grabbing ea team (like they need to rip me off any more). All I want to do is cancel it but those clever folk made it so difficult to cancel! If I had not bought fifa 14, I probably wouldn't have realised I was still purchasing a season ticket every year! Nice scheme ea. you've had me over. I am very dissapointed and won't be buying any if your products again

If you are playing on PS3, do what harfield posted above: Go into Account Management -> Services List and turn off automatic renewal. 

Message 5 of 5 (2,278 Views)