Hacked and info changed/worst support ever

by xtfx356GGKehiy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked and info changed/worst support ever

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So my account was hacked and all my information was changed, my username is not "XTFX356GGKEHIY" its XicoP, my safety question was changed, luckly i was able to change my password back but nothing more. i have acess to my acount but i cant change the information back. I've tried several times to contact EA support, but chat doesnt work, e-mail support nowhere to be found, and call is not available in my country. i am sure as hell not gonna call support and pay for a phonecall in order to get support!
I am very disapointed with origin and i expected better support, but thus far i've gotten no help at all

Message 1 of 3 (230 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked and info changed/worst support ever

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@xtfx356GGKehiy hi Standard smile please try follow this:

What to do if your EA Account has been hacked
If you believe your EA Account has been hacked, you can perform the following steps to contact support for assistance.

If you think your FIFA account has been compromised, use this different process.
For all other concerns, please use the steps below.

If you believe someone else has gained access to your EA Account, you can get help restoring your account security from one of our EA Advisors.

To reach support without signing in, open a hacked account ticket. At the bottom of the login form, you will see the option, "Having trouble accessing your account?" Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Click the link labelled

Be sure to have as much of the following as possible when speaking with an EA Advisor:

-Access to the original email account on your EA Account
-Access to the Internet or a gaming console the account is linked to
-Any invoice numbers or product codes from games you have purchased
Once you can access your account again, review our detailed instructions on maintaining your account security. We particularly encourage you to make use of our Login Verification feature.

for other problems, please contact EA support on: https://help.ea.com/en/ or http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ I hope Essert been helpful Standard smile

If this was helpful and solved your issue, please press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (213 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@xtfx356GGKehiy hi Standard smile please try follow this:

What to do if your EA Account has been hacked
If you believe your EA Account has been hacked, you can perform the following steps to contact support for assistance.

If you think your FIFA account has been compromised, use this different process.
For all other concerns, please use the steps below.

If you believe someone else has gained access to your EA Account, you can get help restoring your account security from one of our EA Advisors.

To reach support without signing in, open a hacked account ticket. At the bottom of the login form, you will see the option, "Having trouble accessing your account?" Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Click the link labelled

Be sure to have as much of the following as possible when speaking with an EA Advisor:

-Access to the original email account on your EA Account
-Access to the Internet or a gaming console the account is linked to
-Any invoice numbers or product codes from games you have purchased
Once you can access your account again, review our detailed instructions on maintaining your account security. We particularly encourage you to make use of our Login Verification feature.

for other problems, please contact EA support on: https://help.ea.com/en/ or http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ I hope Essert been helpful Standard smile

If this was helpful and solved your issue, please press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

well i finnaly got some phone call support finally, so anyway thank you for your time and help Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (196 Views)