Games not showing up in Origin, Games I got from Humble Bundle

by harrier25

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Games not showing up in Origin, Games I got from Humble Bundle

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I got the Origin Humble Bundle a month back, and I got all the games, redeemed them all, so I had Sims 3, Battlefield 3 and Dead Space 3, and recently Red Alert and Populous. But when I went to redeem Red Alert and Populous, I don't seem to have Battlefield 3 (even though i have downloaded and installed it) and Dead Space 3, in my origin Library, I was able to re-redeem Sims 3, but I wasn't able to re-redeem Battlefield or Dead Space.

What do i do? 

Message 1 of 2 (923 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Games not showing up in Origin, Games I got from Humble Bundle

Hero (Retired)

1st make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.

If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Please make sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected. Have also a look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.

Your game should show up in the "My Games" folder of the Origin account you used to enter the code. If your game isn't there, you're either logged into the wrong account or the game hasn't been activated yet. It can take a while. If it doesn't show up you'll need to contact a Game Advisor.

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (937 Views)

All Replies

Re: Games not showing up in Origin, Games I got from Humble Bundle

Hero (Retired)

1st make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.

If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Please make sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected. Have also a look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.

Your game should show up in the "My Games" folder of the Origin account you used to enter the code. If your game isn't there, you're either logged into the wrong account or the game hasn't been activated yet. It can take a while. If it doesn't show up you'll need to contact a Game Advisor.

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Message 2 of 2 (938 Views)