11-01-2013 04:36 PM
I've made a Origin account a long time ago and I have forgot the email and password, what's really bothering me about this is that my xbox gamertag is linked to this Origin account. Is there any way to view my Origin email in games like Battlefield 4, 3, or Mass Effect 3?
11-01-2013 05:51 PM
Generally the Origin account would have the same email as your Xbox GT, unless you have changed the gamertags email. If you have not then you should have the email for the Origin account and can try the password recovery process: https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword?executio
If you require further assistance, please contact an Advisor:
1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.