Fifa 14 Account Hacked.

by unhandyrug91764

Original Post

Fifa 14 Account Hacked.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got robben and isco form in a pack and I got hacked al my players went and about 5 k pls help me I need them back

Message 1 of 2 (263 Views)

Re: Fifa 14

Community Manager (retired)

You'll need to go via customer support directly for help if you believe your account has been hacked:

1. Log in using your Origin username and password.
  2. Click on “Contact A Game Advisor”
  3. Under “What can we help you with” type in “FIFA 2014 account hacked”
  4. Click on “Find Solutions”
  5. The next screen should automatically fill in the game for you. If it doesn’t select it from the drop down list. Next click on the downward arrow next to ‘Select’ and click on ‘Account Security’ from the drop down list. Finally choose the platform you play on from the next ‘Select’ box.
  6. Click on ‘Find Solutions’ again.
  7. Scroll down with the side bar and click on ‘I Still Need Help’
  8. You should now get options for ‘Live Chat’ or to phone customer support. 

Take a look at this help centre article as well to keep safe in the future:

https://help.ea.com/uk/article/fifa-13-ultimate-team-stay-safe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)