Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
kromz101

Euro Truck Simulator 2 product key

Hi, I just bought this game from origin and con not seem to find my product key witch I need to activate my game. I have read that its in an e-mail but I do not or have not received it. How can I get this code.

Keeper
fcbbasel

Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2 product key

Sometimes after making a purchase from the Origin Store, you may not receive an email containing your Product Code.

Find your code with the following:

• Restart your Origin Client. You can close your Client by clicking Origin in the menu bar and selecting Exit. Then open up the client and log-in.
  • Open your My Games library and click Origin > Reload My Games
  • Click on My Games
  • Right-click your game’s tile and select Show Game Details.
  • In the game details screen you’ll see your Product Code as well as additional information on your game.
Keeper
salbg

I've bought FIFA 14 yesterday and i've got the same problem. I can't find FIFA even in the My Game Tab

EA_Dennis
Topics: 164
XP: 1,867
Solutions: 2,936

salbg wrote:

I've bought FIFA 14 yesterday and i've got the same problem. I can't find FIFA even in the My Game Tab

Please contact a Game Advisor so that they can take a look into your purchase.

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

2 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"

3 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"

4 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions" again.

5 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.

6 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country or time of day.

Lookout
citybuildfanatic

Would you happen to know if Origin will get the DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2: Go East? I don't see it on Origin.