Error: -4: 302

by SaoirseUnaRonan

Original Post

Error: -4:302 only on my account

★★★★★ Novice

sifus,

i've tried all methods that has been suggested to resolve the issue but none of them are working. Then decided to create new account tried to download to the same PC and guess what no error at all and the best thing no need to download using safe mode.

any idea why got this error even i'm downloading from other PC also but using the same origin account.

Message 16 of 132 (14,088 Views)

Error: -4: 302

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments.

Error: -4:302

I've tried everything. Running as administrator and what not. Allow in firewall, antivirus program. Reset start up configuration etc. Uninstalling, reinstalling, deleting cache. But they don't work.

Please help, thank you.

Message 1 of 132 (15,275 Views)

Re: Error: -4: 302

★★ Pro

@SaoirseUnaRonan hi, please try follow this steps:

Launch Error While Installing Games in Origin

If you are receiving a launch error when installing your games on the Origin client, you will need to exit the game installer, uninstall Origin, and then reinstall Origin. You should no longer receive this error after following these steps.

To uninstall Origin, follow the steps in this article:
To re-install Origin, go to http://www.origin.com/download.

If this was helpful and solved your issue, please press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

Message 2 of 132 (15,269 Views)

★ Novice

I've already tried that, removing all the cache files etc. Uninstalled and installed multiple times, still won't work. But thanks.

Message 3 of 132 (15,264 Views)

★★ Pro

@SaoirseUnaRonan please try follow this topic: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Error-Code-4-302/m-p/4398879#M128222

If this was helpful and solved your issue, please press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

Message 4 of 132 (15,255 Views)

★ Novice

I've tried updating and using safe mode already and it is taking forever to download. There must be some solution but I've googled and tried everything to no avail. I've installed games countless times and I don't know what triggered it.

Message 5 of 132 (15,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

發生了一個無法預期的錯誤。請稍後再試。錯誤: -4:302

Message 6 of 132 (14,615 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Jasonkksontts

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ:

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center as described at the links below:

cz.png ceština / da.png Dansk / fi.png Suomi / it.png Italiano / nl.png Nederlands / no.png Norsk / pl.png Jezyk polski / pt_pt.png pt_bra.png Português / se.png Svenska

barry.png
Message 7 of 132 (14,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I used VPN softwares and It works! But slow as a turtle Frown(( How come EA block my local ip? what the hell???
(55Gb BF1 in 5Mb/s.... EA pls Fix your "Nice" server. (Macao SAR)

Message 8 of 132 (14,519 Views)

Can't update or download. Error: -4:302

★ Novice

Hi everyone, is anyone else from Asia/Pacific, specifically from Macau/Hong Kong having problems downloading/updating games using Origin Client?

This error started showing this morning whenever I try to download or update a game.

Error: -4:302

I have tried to uninstall and install again, have tried with both using beta features On and Off, running as Administrator and problem persists.

I'm also experience the same problem on another PC machine and iMac.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Message 9 of 132 (13,549 Views)