ERROR You were disconnected from EA Online.

by cassandrareturne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ERROR You were disconnected from EA Online.

★★★★★ Newbie
ERROR
You were disconnected from EA Online. Please check your internet connection or try again later. Soccer ball

Why??How to solve this problem?
Message 1 of 16 (14,184 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ERROR You were disconnected from EA Online.

Community Manager

That's a pretty generic error. What system are you on, and what game are you playing? Is your connection stable? Does this happen at certain times of day? There could be stress on the network causing a disconnect. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (14,227 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

That's a pretty generic error. What system are you on, and what game are you playing? Is your connection stable? Does this happen at certain times of day? There could be stress on the network causing a disconnect. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 16 (14,228 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this problem yesterday. The game was good yesterday. I play the BF3. I system is WIN8.1. SSDP and UPnP services are shut. The same as not to. Multiplayer can't go into. But the mode of cooperation can play

Message 3 of 16 (14,050 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If  can't. Me really need to find your technical staff to repair.

Message 4 of 16 (14,048 Views)

Community Manager

You can contact support using the steps here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center/

Hoever, before that, I'd try a power cycle of your router and to restart your machine with a clean boot. If you were playing yesterday, there might just be a glitch, and a reset might help. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 16 (14,031 Views)

Re: ERROR You were disconnected from Need for Speed World

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

NFSW IS OVER

Message 6 of 16 (9,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ps3 madden 25 only giving me problems error message says been removed due to network timeout
Message 7 of 16 (8,828 Views)

★ Novice

playing BF 4 on same network with 2 PC's no issue. My sons PC has no issue playing BF 4 or Hardline but my pc only allows me to play BF4 with no issues by the way and also hardline worked fine till yesterday??? What could be the problem?

Thank you in advance!

@EA_David wrote:

Message 8 of 16 (8,681 Views)

★ Novice

I was chatting with Nitish

at HQ

Message 9 of 16 (7,931 Views)

★ Novice

She told me how to clear my catche, but could not do it then I lost her

Message 10 of 16 (2,382 Views)