Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
CodyW73
Accepted Solution

EA help center

When I go to EA's help center it will not let me contact them by phone, or by live chat, or email. They are all blocked and says advisors are not available. I need to talk to them about a bad code on one of my sims games

XP: 200
Solutions: 233

Re: EA help center

How to Use the New EA Help Center!
https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

Scroll down to the "How to get direct support from a Game Advisor" section.

You'll need to provide the following information before a contact method will become available:

• Product
  • Catagory
  • Platform

- SD -
Keeper
CodyW73

thank you so much

Keeper
bjc4370783

I am already paying for this service to use Club Pogo.  Why should I have to "pay" to call in for technical issues they do NOT know how to assist and/or resolve?  I have been using Pogo since get-go...getting fed up with their "issues"!!!!!!!!!

Solutions: 764

There is no service fee for Live Chat stateside.  I've never paid any fees here for talking to Advisers by phone, here in the States.  I don't think any expense is involved using Live Chat anywhere. 

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,877
Solutions: 1,921

[ Edited ]

@bjc4370783

Gorath is correct, see his post directly above, and if you're hunting the Pogo forum, it's here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/bd-p/Pogo

Thanks!

--------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
►►► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! ◄◄◄

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Keeper
thewezz11

help me EA, I been hacked on FUT And i lost all my players en coins i have nothing on my Fut please help.