Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
shesarebelyell
Accepted Solution

EA/Origin support phone number?

Does anyone happen to have the US EA/Origin support phone number? 
I attempted to try to live chat with an 'expert' to get my e-mail address associated with my account changed. They told me since I could not remember my security answer (I can remember the LAST NAME of the security answer, but I had put down the wrong first name for the security answer, since I did it while sick running a 102 fever) that I would have to contact support through the phone. Which is fine, I'm finally able to talk semi-properly again and I want to get my e-mail changed so I can update my Sims 3 game launcher (different e-mail used to sign up for the EA Sims 3 site) and get my Sims 3 University game going. 

So, if there's an advisor or whatever lurking around here, can you please give me the phone number to customer support so I can get my e-mail changed due to forgetting my security answer? I can remember the last name of the celebrity/singer I used for the security answer, but I put down the wrong first name. 

Keeper
shesarebelyell

Re: EA/Origin support phone number?

[ Edited ]

Actually, I found the number. Nevermind. They are not there on Sundays, sadly. So I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get ahold of them. 

For those looking for the EA/Origin support number; 
It is 866-543-5435 within the US.

If there's any other way I could change this without knowing my security answer, that would be great. 

Keeper
timberlewis5

The Origins site STINKS!!!!!  Wait and wait for a chat, cant answer questions, no phone number..... I will NEVER order from them again.

Keeper
wildbill41

WHY CANT I TALK TO SOME ONE LIVE   ABOUT A GAME THAT IGOY FROM YOU    IF YOU CANT DO KNOW BETTER THAN  THIS  I THINK I MAY DROP YOU AND GO SOME OTHER PLACE   YOU CAN SELL IT BUT YOU CANT BACK IT UP    [edit: email address removed]

Solutions: 681

This is AHQ.  This is not EA Help.  The Game Advisers are not here, just the game players are here, so please

DO NOT SHOUT IN HERE

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,848
Solutions: 1,920

Only Customer support has the needed tools and permissions to deal with account related enquireries.
This unfortunately means people here on Answer HQ will not be able to help you directly and I can only advice to contact Customer Service/Game Advisors.

Contact a Game Advisor...

Here's how:
1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Keeper
opassivemeniso

I have a very specific problem can I talk to a person without the waiting for an hour

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,848
Solutions: 1,920

[ Edited ]

The wait time is usually less during business hours, try then if possible. Otherwise, the wait time is the same for everyone...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Keeper
kristopher152

Oh so we can't call EA anymore, how lovely. I'm done, cya EA. Saving my $120 for BF4 for something else now.

Keeper
ownageshotss

Thx MLadyD7 this help