Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
nitefalcon10

EA/Origin Account Linked to Deactivated Email AND Forgot Password

So my EA/Origin account was created back in the days of Dragon Age: Origins with a verizon email account and it has my gamertag linked to it. That email has long since been deactivated, but my EA/Origin account still has it on file. Of course, while trying to get into my Battlelog for BF3, I realized that I forgot my password to my account, and since my email was deactivated, I couldn't just have a reset sent to my email. I also can't just have my new EA/Origin account (the one with this current email) link with my gamertag, since I keep getting the "This gamertag is already linked to another account" message.

I've tried going to the Help center, but whenever I put in my questions, product, platform, etc etc it literally just loops me back to the same **bleep** article that brought me there in the first place. Very annoying.

Any suggestions would be absolutely terrific, thanks.

Keeper
duiw3l

Re: EA/Origin Account Linked to Deactivated Email AND Forgot Password

Hey man, I have a similar problem although I have the login info still so I can use it but it keeps sending me verification emails so I can't change the email it should send them to, seeing as ORIGIN/ EA have not replied to you in 4 months I am afraid no one can help us :smileysad: So I am scared to buy any more games from origin in case this account gets stolen/hacked without an email to recover it...

Good luck man and if you get a solution please tell me :smileyhappy: I will do the same for you if I do

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,915
Solutions: 1,922

[READ FIRST] Common Questions & Issues: Email change, merge, compromised, codes, online pass, gamert...

[HOW TO] Change email address

How to contact Customer Service/Game Advisors:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
►►► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! ◄◄◄

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Keeper
blackjack1472

My problem, is that, this account is not the one linked to my Xbox 360 Account, and the one that is, I have since deactivated the linked email account, and I don't know what the password is, so I can't log in to the account to change the email. Is there any way to help me?

EA_Kristi
Topics: 53
XP: 883
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 3,892

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Keeper
blackjack1472

But, I can'tnlogin, how do I complete all those steps

EA_Kristi

You should be automatically logged in if you are able to post on this site. If you are not logged in then perhaps you could use a different Origin account to log in.

Keeper
blackjack1472

No, i created annew account so I could post my problem. My other account is linked to a different email. Is there anything you can do to help me?

EA_Kristi

Just log in to the site with the same account you created to log in here, after that once you reach an Advisor they should be able to assist you.

Keeper
blackjack1472

Okay, thanks.