Dragon Age: Origins - can't buy DLC

by ze4lex

Original Post

Dragon Age: Origins - can't buy DLC

★★ Novice

Guys im being trying to download the blood dragon plate content for dragon age origins and it keeps telling me "sorry your request could not complete at this time pls try again" pls help me

Message 1 of 6 (782 Views)

Re: Dragon Age: Origins - can't buy DLC

EA Staff

@ze4lex As a first thing could you please do a Clean Boot and after that run a repair on the game (right click on the game tile and select 'Repair Game' option) and then try the download again?

Message 2 of 6 (744 Views)

★★ Novice

the thing is that i downloaded the dragon age origins via origin while it was on the house so im kinda scared if it doesnt apen after i unistall it

Message 3 of 6 (714 Views)

★★ Novice

plus i bought another dlc around yesterday so im kinda scared of losing that too are the rest dlc safe or not?

Message 4 of 6 (711 Views)

★★ Novice

othing hapened and nnow i downloaded 2 more dlc via origins and none of the is playable in my game pls help

Message 5 of 6 (690 Views)

EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 6 of 6 (688 Views)