Download problem for battlefeild 4 update

by Shawnk105

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Download problem for battlefeild 4 update

★★★ Newbie

what it is saying it that i have 32.47/32.47 mb updated but for some reason it just keep saying that i am downloang at for example 1mb/sec and it has been going on for like a hour. what do i need to do?

Message 1 of 2 (127 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Download problem for battlefeild 4 update

Hero (Retired)

Just let it roll. The real update size is somewhere around 1 GB, but Origin displays smaller size for some reason. Eventually it will finish downloading.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)

All Replies

Re: Download problem for battlefeild 4 update

Hero (Retired)

Just let it roll. The real update size is somewhere around 1 GB, but Origin displays smaller size for some reason. Eventually it will finish downloading.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)