Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
kattsikorski

Credit Card charged and I don't know why

Hello, today I looked at my credit card and noticed that I was charged twice. Under description it says, "ORIGIN.COM EA GENEVA CHE".

One charge was for $104.99 and the other was $146.98, that was on October 26th. When I look at my order history on the EA website it shows a purchase on October 27th, but the description is unavailable. I haven't made any recent purchases through origin or any other EA store so I am wondering what this was for. 

EA_Stephen
Topics: 115
XP: 2,069
Solutions: 2,612

Re: Credit Card charged and I don't know why

You'd need to contact customer support directly to get this sorted out. There’s nothing we can do on the forum to fix this for you.

Follow these steps to reach a game advisor:

1. Click the link 
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘Origin’ 

3. Click Find Solutions

4.  Select "Billing/Purchasing" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5.  Click: Find Solutions

6.  Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help" 

The Window Will Open... 
You’ll now see the available contact options, depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options. 

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".