Company of Heroes 2 The Western Front Armies

by Zby_PL

Original Post

Company of Heroes 2 The Western Front Armies

★ Apprentice

Hello,

1. Can I install Company of Heroes 2 The Western Front Armies on my Origin account ? Is there some way to add this game and run through Origin?

2. What games can I install from steam on origin?
3. Is there any way to installations with steam games on origin, or whether the future will be a possibility?
I want to avoid the installation of steam.

Message 1 of 4 (386 Views)

Re: Company of Heroes 2 The Western Front Armies

EA Staff

If you purchased the game on Steam and you redeemed the game code on your Steam account, then the games cannot be installed through Origin. Some games that are available both on Origin and Steam, you can purchase through Steam, but use the code on your Origin account, but this has to be done before you redeem the code.

Message 2 of 4 (381 Views)

★ Apprentice

But I'm going to buy a boxed game, not by steam, so I will not redeemed the game code on my Steam account. Since I do not have an account on steam and do not want to have. Can I play then on Origin ?

Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)

EA Staff

I don't believe you need to have Steam, but any additional software that is needed to run the game should be specified on the box. As for running the game from Origin, as this not an EA game you cannot download/install it via Origin, but you should be able to add a shortcut to Origin client to launch the game once you have installed the game.

Message 4 of 4 (375 Views)