Changing payment method

by Saamok

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Changing payment method

★★★ Newbie

When creating my Origin account, therefore my EA account, I selected that I had a credit card, because I do have one amex, only to find out that amex is not supported by origin, God knows why, after research I found out that if I'd selected that I didn't have a credit card I could use pay pal. 
That's why i'm here, anyone knows how can I change this option so I can use my pay pal account?

Obs: my pay pal account uses the amex card.

Message 1 of 7 (2,343 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Changing payment method

★★★ Newbie

question has been answered by origin live chat, accoding to them pay pal has a problem to brazilian origin users, figures.

can someone close this topic? I have no idea how.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,769 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

question has been answered by origin live chat, accoding to them pay pal has a problem to brazilian origin users, figures.

can someone close this topic? I have no idea how.

Message 2 of 7 (2,770 Views)

Hero

You just did by accepting a solution and giving the answer. Hopefully this will help someone else. 

Thanks you getting back to this thread and telling everyone how you solved this (XP given)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (2,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My bank change debit card from visa to mastercard. How do I change that before my renewal date in August?

Message 4 of 7 (2,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@grandma9903 i need to change info on my visa card. I do not have a mastercard?
Message 5 of 7 (225 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ only have visa
Message 6 of 7 (224 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @lousygamme,

It's been a while since this thread was last active so I'll lock it here to limit further necroposting. Please feel free to pop open a new thread and add some more information about your case such as what happened and what steps you've already tried.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 7 (217 Views)