Change email address

by etrix11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Change email address

★★★ Newbie

It should be possible again to change your email because I am literally trying all day to change it and searching for how to change it and this just doesn't work. They need to do something about it! it would be much more efficient and all this bullcrap for just simply changing my email is really pissing me off! I hope I will see it soon!!

Message 1 of 12 (2,391 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Change email address

Message 4 of 12 (2,318 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

How to change your email address is posted as a sticky on top of the origin forum page, you also received a reply to your 1st post, here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/HOW-TO-Change-Email-Address/m-p/1414542

You also always have the option to use the SEARCH function, as well as if you cannot find your posts, simply click on your user name.

Message 2 of 12 (2,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah i've been trying to do that all day and it just doesn't work

Message 3 of 12 (2,357 Views)

Message 4 of 12 (2,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just tried to do this today, and the page won't load. Very frustrating. I tried this in two different browsers (IE and Chrome).

Message 5 of 12 (2,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Very annoying... fighting thru this trying to change my email address. The old one WONT work! Grrr WHERE to change it? And who cares what elementary school i went too?~ M E S S A G E~ ME on my Pogo account please!!! OR send REAL how to info to [edit: email address removed]. Karin

Message 6 of 12 (1,740 Views)

EA Staff

If you cannot access the inbox of your old email, you will not be able to change the email yourself. Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 7 of 12 (1,735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My issue is still not resolved. I need to change my email so that I can recover my password

Message 8 of 12 (1,501 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried just about all day to change my email address and my password.  iT will not accept any of the changes.  It does not recognize anything I have done today.  Very frustrating!  Don,t know I'd I will rejoin.  Terrible way to do business.  Not even a PERSON you can talk to for help.

Message 9 of 12 (1,180 Views)

★ Novice

Me too!

Message 10 of 12 (1,179 Views)