Cannot contact EA support

by Lunatiics

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot contact EA support

★★★ Newbie

Your website is currently broken and EA support cannot be accessed. I follow the steps to go through EA advisor and at the end it says Contact us and asks how you would like to get in contact and the page is completely blank and you cannot continue from this step. I have tried IE, Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge and tried on 3 different computers on Windows 7 for 2 and Windows 10 for another and nothing is working it appears to be your actual website. I have been trying to get in touch with you guys because my Origin account is linked to the wrong PSN account and this seems to be the only way to contact support and it's broken...

Message 1 of 14 (2,548 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot contact EA support

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hey @Lunatiics,

What is the Category  that you are selecting under Select a topic? I have seen other people reporting it as well as personally testing it that choosing "Manage My Account" does not cause a contact option to appear. Try any other topic and it should give you the option to contact EA Support via Chat or Phone.

2023 Edit: There have been some updates to the site, please see this page for how to use EA Help: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/

Let me know if this helped.

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (2,647 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hey @Lunatiics,

What is the Category  that you are selecting under Select a topic? I have seen other people reporting it as well as personally testing it that choosing "Manage My Account" does not cause a contact option to appear. Try any other topic and it should give you the option to contact EA Support via Chat or Phone.

2023 Edit: There have been some updates to the site, please see this page for how to use EA Help: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/

Let me know if this helped.

Message 2 of 14 (2,648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I tried changing it, then it bring me to a screen that recommends coming here, or how the question can only be asked over the phone, of course you can't call them and I have to click a button that says call me to request that they call me, but the button is not showing up. I am going to keep trying later in other browsers and on other computers when I get home from work, but this is ridiculous. Companies are making it harder and harder to contact them and get technical support, this has to be one of the worst I've seen.

Message 3 of 14 (2,487 Views)

★ Novice

Did you find a fix to this problem ? I also have my old PSN linked which i'd like to change!

Message 4 of 14 (2,464 Views)

★★ Novice

This whole page smells like rotten banana !!!

I cant contact EA and this site keep showing differents errrors....* you EA

Message 5 of 14 (2,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

100% agree! EA's support is a joke...actually, it's not even "support"....just reports and verbage that says there's support. So frustrated with them....bought expensive game and * doesn't work...can't call/chat with anyone to fix it. Website says use "CALL ME" feature to get a call back and there is NO call me feature to found. No phone number. No email to use. No chat button. Not a website for the masses that buy the games...not a website for a company that takes a ton a money from Customers and gives back *!

Message 6 of 14 (2,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried both option of Live Chat and Contact Me Now by Phone and neither works. Very frustrated at this point as I need to correct a billing error.

Message 7 of 14 (2,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is worst customer support i have ever seen! I cant contact ea with any method and i cant find their tech support email adress. Live chat says that it will take like 5 mins to contact advisor i waited more than hour. EA is full of *

Message 8 of 14 (2,217 Views)

Community Manager

@vatysnator Hi,

Which country are you located in? At what time did you try to contact us?

Last but not least, which browsers did you try with? If it isn't working with your primary one, try any other ones you might have.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 9 of 14 (2,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They sent me a mail back that i'm unreachable i live in Aruba and i only have an aruban number that is not showing in the list of country's live chat i cannot find

Message 10 of 14 (2,161 Views)