Cannot Install Fifa 15

by Repooz

Original Post

Cannot Install Fifa 15

★★★ Novice

Hello

I have just bought fifa 15 for pc and i want to install fifa 15 and it doesn't work there comes a screen what says Next and i press next and than there comes nothing to show, what do i need to do ?

I have played fifa 15 demo and i can play it but if i go to www.canyourunit.com it says that my pc is too bad for fifa 15

can someone help me please ?

Greetz Repooz 

Message 1 of 20 (14,907 Views)

Re: Cannot Install Fifa 15

★★ Novice

Have the samen issue, i downloaded it and it is 100% but if i click on instal nothing happensFrown

Message 2 of 20 (14,782 Views)

Community Manager

Can you try restarting Origin as an administrator as a first step? It might also be worth trying a Clean Boot. If the issue's persisting, does the download appear to start or progress at all?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 20 (14,771 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have just received a DVD (actually there are two DVD's. When I run first disk it shows first installation icon with an Origin logo and then when I click "continue" nothing happens.. Frown((

Message 4 of 20 (14,756 Views)

★★★ Novice

David

The download doesn't start there comes a screen of to download fifa 15 and than next but there comes nothing

i have origin as administrator but i cant nothing doing

Message 5 of 20 (14,754 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes me too man wtf is this

Message 6 of 20 (14,753 Views)

★★ Novice

tried it but still it doenst do anything for me!! it is saying that 1 for 1 installation is compleet.......

Message 7 of 20 (14,731 Views)

Community Manager

I fear there may be separate issues here. For those with a disc, have you used the code yet? If not, log into the Origin client and enter the code. Pop in the disc and shut down the autorun. Choose the "download" option, and it should stream from disc.

If the install is 100% but stalled, try reinstalling the Origin client and check again.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 20 (14,714 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi David, I talked to your colleague and he told me what you say. I did so and now I am able to download. I did download 41% and I can play the game's "preview" basically same thing as in Demo. for the rest it says I have to wait.

Message 9 of 20 (14,685 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes me too, It works now

thanks david

Message 10 of 20 (14,677 Views)