Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't turn off Teacher since most recent update for Scrabble for iPhone

by mcharris57

Original Post

Can't turn off Teacher since most recent update for Scrabble for iPhone

★ Newbie

Ever since the most recent update (yesterday), I can't turn Teacher off.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Message 1 of 5 (2,534 Views)

Re: Can't turn off Teacher since most recent update for Scrabble for iPhone

★★ Newbie

Same for me.  This inane update makes for a major irritant.  What idiot forced this down our throats?  Makes you think twice before updating.  And the Help is completely inaccurate: it says to click on the "Teacher" to turn it off.  You cannot click on it because it does not exist except immediately after inputting a word.  And then clicking on it DOES NOTHING.  So the EA geniuses can really be proud of themselves; they've created a major irritant which cannot be corrected.

Message 2 of 5 (2,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please, please, please , help us turn off the teacher, so irritating!
Message 3 of 5 (2,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, this is really irritating. I've stopped playing because I noticed that friends were playing the word the teacher had just suggested for me in the previous turn. If I wanted to play the computer, I would. Maybe I'll go back to Words With Friends...

Message 4 of 5 (1,447 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Amen, brother! I could not possibly word my frustration as well as you did in your post. You summed it up, nailed it, etc. i hate that god forsaken "teacher feature" so much i only play online anymore. For some reason the annoying geek keeps out of my face in online games.
Message 5 of 5 (1,120 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

We stand by our games

Submit a refund request if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase.

View more on EA Help