Can't play my game

by tileman63

Original Post

Can't play my game

★ Newbie

Error message says Ordinal Not Found.  The ordinal 42 could not be located in the dynamic link library. 

WHY IS THIS MESSAGE APPEARING

Message 1 of 5 (323 Views)

Re: Can't play my game

Community Manager

That error message seems to relate to a missing or corrupted file that's part of the Games For Live package. Please download and install the Games for Windows Live Setup: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=128962

If that doesn't solve the problem for you, please let us know the exact filename that is part of the error message. Thank you.

Message 2 of 5 (306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

error code 503 titanfall.... why cant i play my game??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Message 3 of 5 (270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this didn't help....i get error 503 cant retrieve player info.
Need solutions fast.

Message 4 of 5 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@jim236 @phuekaitachi 

Please see this post about the Error 503 in the Titalfall forum:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Error-code-503/m-p/2479668#M16821

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 5 of 5 (258 Views)