Can't login to account due to Auth.

by VaanFM2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't login to account due to Auth.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I reseted my phone and can't get the code like Steam. I have tried using the "Contact EA" page and it will not send. It just looks like its loading constactly when i try to send. I have also tried calling but It does not work anymore. I made this account and im using it as a medium to maybe get the problem addressed.

Is there another way I can get help?

Message 1 of 2 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't login to account due to Auth.

EA DICE Team

@VaanFM2

For this type of issue you will have to contact our EA Advisors via EA Help as at the moment there is not other way to resolve it. Because you mentioned that you ran into issues with the website, I've added some tips below:

To setup your contact via EA Help first start with selecting your country or language. If your country or language isn't listed then select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country isn't listed on EA Help? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (344 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't login to account due to Auth.

EA DICE Team

@VaanFM2

For this type of issue you will have to contact our EA Advisors via EA Help as at the moment there is not other way to resolve it. Because you mentioned that you ran into issues with the website, I've added some tips below:

To setup your contact via EA Help first start with selecting your country or language. If your country or language isn't listed then select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country isn't listed on EA Help? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 2 of 2 (345 Views)