Can´t find the Live Chat and can´t login to my game

by skendricks

Original Post

Can´t find the Live Chat and can´t login to my game

★★★ Newbie
Hello. I would login / play my old game fifa12 and i get a message: "This code has already been used" but i can´t find the game and also, i can´t find the live chat for support. How can i start the game or contact someone who can help me?
Message 1 of 4 (179 Views)

Re: Can´t find the Live Chat and can´t login to my game

★★★ Newbie

I'm haveing a lot of problems installing A game. I think EA is haveing some difficulty with their servers.

Message 2 of 4 (171 Views)

★★★ Newbie
But where can i find the live chat. I can´t see anywhere a button or login - i hate it!
Message 3 of 4 (142 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@skendricks wrote:
Hello. I would login / play my old game fifa12 and i get a message: "This code has already been used" but i can´t find the game and also, i can´t find the live chat for support. How can i start the game or contact someone who can help me?

If you still have the same account you were using when that game was current, you should be able to have it added to your current version of that account, however, you need a Game Adviser, and so far, your problems on Help Center aren't clear enough for me to help you with that part.  Most of the index pages on this AHQ website have this link in the sidebar: 

How to: Contact an EA Adviser.

Message 4 of 4 (139 Views)