Can't Login to Origin to install SimCity

by deadlox13

Original Post

Can't Login to Origin to install SimCity

★★★ Newbie

I purchased SimCity and started it up. I click the Install button and it takes me to the Origin login screen. I enter my info, but get a message that an internet connection is needed to login. The problem is, I have an internet connection and it's active. I went to origin's site and created an account. Even with the site page up, I still get the message that I can't login because I need an internet connection. I'm staring at Origin's page, but being told I need an internet connection ???? Hello! 

Message 1 of 9 (2,696 Views)

Re: Can't Login to Origin to install SimCity

★ Novice

Me too i been having the same problem i got the games yesterday and when i go to install it orgin comes up saying you need to login it install simcity but when i enter my email and password it says you must be online for the first time. So does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Message 2 of 9 (2,657 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem here is it because of the server issues or what I'm about sick of this I just wanna play the dam game they need to make a patch to let us play offline already I don't even wanna play online
Message 3 of 9 (2,651 Views)

★ Novice

I agree with you evanesence2007 they should make a patch for playing offline

Message 4 of 9 (2,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It does the same messege on my computer, I thought I'm alone in this...

Hope they gonna fix it...

Message 5 of 9 (2,648 Views)

★★ Novice
If they can't fix it they need to we got a game we can't play we can't even get support I can't find a number to call and no one anwere these forums with a solution.

I don't even want there Free game in just want this game to be offline
Message 6 of 9 (2,637 Views)

★ Novice

I think i know how to fix the problem disinstalled origin then reinstall it but dont put auto update then u finsih the download then you install the update once your done start up origin and it should work, works for me

Message 7 of 9 (2,617 Views)

★ Novice

didnt work

Message 8 of 9 (2,278 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Customer Service/Game Advisors can help with it. Here's how to reach them: Confusedmileyhappy:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message helped you, please give it some xp! Just click the XP box at the bottom of the message. If your issue is now resolved, please press the Solved button as well, Thanks!

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”------------------------

Message 9 of 9 (2,272 Views)