Bogus Card packs

by bchooper

Original Post

Bogus Card packs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Me and my son bought the 60 packs special and we didn't get a single uncommon card of any kind.  EA needs to figure that mess out because it is to expensive to be sold just **bleep** because EA doesen't want to reward one of its customers with something for supporting their company.  It seems the pulls are getting worse.  Also I have checked with multiple people who have played for the 1 million dollar set.  Personally I got 15k and then on another 5 K; So many people have reported the same issue.  It seems everyone is receiving less than 20k for that set.  EA either needs to explain the odds or something because It is just a huge let down for a lot of people.  Anyway that is all I needed; to blow off some steam and to say I am going to not support a shifty company with shifty practices.  Why you can't be a little more generous with electronically created cards is beyond me.  Eventually I have bought over 100 packs and have receive 1 Elite card.  My family and myself will not be purchasing any more of your products until you uprade product.  Fix your card packs EA. 

Another major issue is that we can't transfer cards form Madden 25 to 15,  You guys needs to fix yourselves and not be so obviously greedy

Message 1 of 1 (156 Views)