Any way to recover my Account?

by hb27

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Any way to recover my Account?

★★★★★ Newbie

I've deleted my E-mail account only to realize the terrible truth I've got an Origin account linked to it. 

The other thing is that I've entered a secret question with an answer that's not true... And since I didn't write it down, I can't even change my nickname Disappointed

Help...? I can scan my ID card to prove I am I.

Message 1 of 2 (123 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Any way to recover my Account?

Hero (Retired)

For help with this please contact EA/Origin support for assistance, It does not look like we will be able to help you with it here on Answer HQ.

Contact a games adviser at any time using this following link EA Help - Contact Us

Detailed guide on how to contact an EA advisor using the new EA Help page click the spoiler.

Spoiler

Some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.**

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

helplogin.PNG

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

helpbuttons.PNG

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

gamespage.PNG

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

helpcontactus.PNG

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

helpplatform.PNGhelpcode slim.PNG

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

large.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)

All Replies

Re: Any way to recover my Account?

Hero (Retired)

For help with this please contact EA/Origin support for assistance, It does not look like we will be able to help you with it here on Answer HQ.

Contact a games adviser at any time using this following link EA Help - Contact Us

Detailed guide on how to contact an EA advisor using the new EA Help page click the spoiler.

Spoiler

Some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.**

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

helplogin.PNG

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

helpbuttons.PNG

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

gamespage.PNG

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

helpcontactus.PNG

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

helpplatform.PNGhelpcode slim.PNG

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

large.png

Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)