Accountdisputes@EA.com

by Maxamar90

Original Post

Re: [edit: email address removed]

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@p1eomax,

Regardless of the game, we can't do anything about this on the public forum.

Please see my post directly above yours in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 21 of 88 (1,132 Views)

Re: Accountdisputes@EA.com

★ Novice

Добрый день а может вечер!Хотел вас спросить за что мой аккаунт заблокирован в BFBC2,Я НИКОГДА НЕ ПОЛЬЗОВАЛСЯ ЧИТАМИ И НЕНАВИЖУ ЧИТЕРОВ.Пожалуйст разблокируйте мой аккаунт в игре BFBC2,мой ник в игре Ruslan74_rus.C уважением к Вам.

Good dayorevening!wanted to ask youforthatmy account has been lockedinBFBC2,I neverUSED theCHEATINGandHATECHEATERS.Please helpunlockmy accountinBFBC2,my nicknameingame isRuslan74_rus.Best regardsto you.
Message 22 of 88 (1,119 Views)

★ Novice

Good dayorevening!wanted to ask youforthatmy account has been lockedinBFBC2,I neverUSED theCHEATINGandHATECHEATERS.Please helpunlockmy accountinBFBC2,my nicknameingame isRuslan74_rus.Best regardsto you.
Message 23 of 88 (1,119 Views)

[ Edited ]

@v1874,

There have been general problems accessing BFBC2 recently, but these have now been resolved, so it's possible you may now be able to enter the game, unless you got a separate ban notification by email.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 24 of 88 (1,109 Views)

★★ Novice

My name is Roman Nikitenko I bought FIFA 14 to play in the Ultimare Team but I do not go there because it comes in Fifa 13 I'm a black sheet please unlock my account accounting [edit: email address removed]

Message 25 of 88 (1,106 Views)

[ Edited ]

@nik45588,

In this case, please send an email to accountdisputes@ea.com to dispute any action which may have been taken.

There's nothing anyone on the forums can do to help, please use the email address provided.

Message 26 of 88 (1,101 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the tip but I have written but no one answers

Message 27 of 88 (1,089 Views)

my fifa 13 account is banned but arder new fifa 14 is fut is not working is he banned or some problem please help me

★★ Novice

but arder new fifa 14 is fut is not working is he banned or some problem please help me 

Message 28 of 88 (1,050 Views)

Re: my fifa 13 account is banned but arder new fifa 14 is fut is not working is he banned or some problem please help me

[ Edited ]

@cityfifa14,

The answer to everyone with a banned account is exactly the same. There is nothing we can do to help on the forums.

Please send an email to accountdisputes@ea.com to dispute any action which may have been taken.

Message 29 of 88 (1,043 Views)

Re: my fifa 13 account is banned but arder new fifa 14 is fut is not working is he banned or some problem please help me

★★★ Newbie

how lond will they answer my e-mail?

i sent it 2 days ago...no anwer

Message 30 of 88 (1,035 Views)