Re: [edit: email address removed]

by maximkafifazer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accountdisputes@EA.com

★ Apprentice

I was told to e mail this address by EA costumer support because my sim city account is blocked from the servers and i can't play its been over a week. while they where removing another copy of the game from my account so for some reason the blocked both games and removed one because it was a refund from another retailer but my origin copy i also blcoked. i have not got any reply and would like to get this sorted because i have spent more days not playing this game than playing it and god knows how much money i have spent on my phone bill on hold waiting on EA to answer the past week.

Message 1 of 88 (46,770 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

This isn't something we can help with on the forum, since we can't discuss individual account details in public.

You would need to write to the email address given at the top of this thread which is a dedicated email for disputes of this type.

accountdisputes@ea.com - (edited by Andromache2013 as filter is now fixed).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 4 of 88 (47,201 Views)

Re: Hey my name is Savi4ev , why me add to black list in game...

The forum is not the place to come to discuss game or account bans.

In this case, please send an email to accountdisputes@ea.com to dispute any action which may have been taken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 19 of 88 (5,770 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Hello my name is Maxim Tkachev.I want to challenge your decision And I want to know for what, because I did not use cheats, so please please sort out this situationon the ban my account in Origin.

Message 2 of 88 (45,914 Views)

[edit: email address removed]

★★★★★ Novice

Hello my name is Maxim Tkachev,i am Russian. received a letter in the mail that I was banned. But I did not use cheats or doing something wrong. Banned me in Fifa 13 Ultimate team. Please fix it. Thank you.

Message 3 of 88 (45,912 Views)

[ Edited ]

This isn't something we can help with on the forum, since we can't discuss individual account details in public.

You would need to write to the email address given at the top of this thread which is a dedicated email for disputes of this type.

accountdisputes@ea.com - (edited by Andromache2013 as filter is now fixed).

Message 4 of 88 (47,202 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi my name is Maxim Tkachev.It's about the game Fifa 13.I was banned on my account, even though I did not violate the "Terms of Use", please unban me on account Maximka_Fifazer.

Message 5 of 88 (45,883 Views)

Hero (Retired)

maximkafifazer

Follow the instructions in the post directly above yours.

Thanks

Message 6 of 88 (45,880 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I was told to e mail this address by EA costumer support because my Fifa 13 Ultimate Team account is blocked.I disconnected from the server EA and deleted an account in Ultimate Team.Please understand this situation, and I can not enter the game.I hope to hear from you soon answer. Sorry for my English.

Message 7 of 88 (45,871 Views)

★★ Novice

hi my name in Nikola Kovacic why i got ban if i didnt hack plzz unban me 

Message 8 of 88 (45,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I received the email from people on pogo and sent tem to my friends, I did not know there was a problem, I deleted the message and will not send them again .I am leaving tomorrow morning to visit my brother in Atlanta, Georgia, because he just has a few days to live.  So If  but I will be very careful do not to that again, I will get back to you soon   mary ann

Message 9 of 88 (45,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my membership expired in maythe problem with card has been solved. had to delete card and reregister, was ramblinrosie registered now as wvrosebud. my problem is i lost all my tokens and bages i would like to have them back, lot of time and cash is in them. otherwise i will not renew acct. again. i really enjoy pogo and i really feel i deserve them back. thank you

Message 10 of 88 (45,703 Views)