Re: Account loged in on another computer.

by h0tw1r3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account loged in on another computer.

★ Novice

When i woke up today and sat down at my PC origin said that my account was loged in on another computer and asked if i wanted to login anyway. I changed my password right away, now im wondering if there is anywhere i can see what IP addresses that have been loged in on my account.

Message 1 of 15 (1,235 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@r0th82 wrote:

When i woke up today and sat down at my PC origin said that my account was loged in on another computer and asked if i wanted to login anyway. I changed my password right away, now im wondering if there is anywhere i can see what IP addresses that have been loged in on my account.

@goraththeelder wrote:

As per standard practice, ACCOUNT type problems are strictly EA Help Center, c/o the Game Advisers.

This is not at all a new subject.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Another-Computer-is-currently-logged-onto-this-account/m-p/592172#M1...

(Edited to point at another of the same thing, still currently unerased.)

View in thread

Message 6 of 15 (1,220 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

its likely that you have signed in on a mobile app and not closed it or stored your cridentials on another computer Standard smile if not then just change your password

Message 2 of 15 (1,217 Views)

★ Novice

I did change my password right away, and i dont have any app, or even used another computer then this one for atleast 6 months. Everytime i restart or relog origin however i still get the "account currently in use" msg. I use lo In Anyway (The other computer will be force to log out) option, and still i get the msg again when i relog.

Message 3 of 15 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem

Message 4 of 15 (1,204 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here too. Just started yesterday March 3rd.

Message 5 of 15 (1,196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@r0th82 wrote:

@goraththeelder wrote:

As per standard practice, ACCOUNT type problems are strictly EA Help Center, c/o the Game Advisers.

This is not at all a new subject.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Another-Computer-is-currently-logged-onto-this-account/m-p/592172#M1...

(Edited to point at another of the same thing, still currently unerased.)
Message 6 of 15 (1,221 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

When I click on the link in the "solved" message, it does not work - returns an EA page that states "Access Denied".  Please fix.

I am having this problem also.  Woke up this morning to 30+ origin message windows saying my account was already logged in.

Message 7 of 15 (1,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

It was only one of MANY similar Off Topic complaints that cannot be dealt with in here, and apparently has been erased now. 

Here's still another one of the same thing:

Message 8 of 15 (1,128 Views)

Re: Account logged in on another computer.

★★ Novice

@goraththeelder wrote:

It was only one of MANY similar Off Topic complaints that cannot be dealt with in here, and apparently has been erased now. 

Im sorry but how else are we meant to contact you? Im from the UK and when I go on the "contact us" link and I specify what software and system I am using is, the only ways I get to contact EA are calling you which costs money or these very forums. Now i am sorry if I am seeming rude but i bought some mass effect 2 dlc yesterday then immediatly after i get told that someone else is logged into my account. I have spent the past day looking at lots of different posts on various forums in regards to this issue and have found no solid proof that this is either a hacking attempt or just a simple server error. Now because there is still the possibility that this is a large scale hacking attempt I am worried that my bank details are at risk. Again I am sorry if i am seeming rude but frankly I find that EAs response to this issue has been poor and could at least give us some insight into what has caused the issue so that we can either relax or act accordingly. I am sure that I am not alone thinking this.

Message 9 of 15 (1,116 Views)

Re: Account logged in on another computer.

★★★ Novice

WHy does this say solved when it clearly isnt?? No one has told us why we are getting this error, admittedly it sounds like a server issue of some sort but the fact that EA are not telling us what is causing the problem shows how poor their customer relations are!

You don't have this sort of problem with Steam  Confusedmileysad:

Message 10 of 15 (1,102 Views)