Account details not recognised and no customer support

by ESB85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account details not recognised and no customer support

★★★ Newbie

I can't log into my account, my account details are not recognised - I've had to create a new account just to post here. I have tried multiple times to do a password reset but never receive an e-mail. I've also tried multiple times to contact EA through their online chat and call service but never connect to anyone. 

Is there anyone working at EA customer support? Or do they not have one, it's ridiculous how I cannot sort this out. 

Message 1 of 6 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account details not recognised and no customer support

@ESB85

Please be patient, it's the period between Christmas and New Year. Their staff is spread thin now.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (283 Views)

All Replies

@ESB85

Please be patient, it's the period between Christmas and New Year. Their staff is spread thin now.

Message 2 of 6 (284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any chance of getting an answer to this? I still cannot get access to EA's online support. This was a problem long before Christmas so it wasn't because of a busy period

Message 3 of 6 (247 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@ESB85

What is the nature of not being able to reach us? Have you checked the steps in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Message 4 of 6 (239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @Straatford87,

Thanks for getting back to me on this one. I have tried multiple times through the https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ page on both the live chat and call back methods to reach an EA advisor. I've tried using Chrome as well as IE (which I never use for anything so no add ons there), I get through to the options page and (for example) click on the live chat, it opens a new window saying contacting customer support and just remains like that, I can leave it for an hour and nothing will happen. I don't want to spend a load of money ringing another country so would prefer to do it though the web which should be an easy enough process. Can you help?

Cheers

Message 5 of 6 (227 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ESB85

Where are you located? Our UK help channel can be reached directly via +44 203 0141818.

Message 6 of 6 (217 Views)