Account banned?

by Kxyve

Original Post

Account banned?

★★★ Newbie

Hi So...here I was on my merry way looking at isims 3 content made by other users, finding sims that I wasinterested in downoading then suddenly it told me I cant. It told me my account's banned? And for what? I can still login and browse through the store and I dont remember ever getting an email about my account being banned and what for . To make matters worse not too long ago it was hacked by someone and they figured out my old credit card no. because it was saved on origin and they used it. I dont see how this makes it my fault that my account was banned. So please, read this and unban me because I havent done anything against EA's policiy rules. AND I doubt I can play the new ts4 demo with this account ban over my head. Please revise and advise.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

Re: Account banned?

Hero (Retired)

Answers HQ cannot do anything about bans because we are a public forum and can’t do anything account management related, but what we can do is tell you how to dispute and appeal a ban.

The general ban dispute email is accountdisputes@ea.com they can take 2 weeks or longer to reply. 

Read more here on EA services bans: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)